This is the second recipe for the “10 Chicken Recipes” feature, ENJOY!!
- 12 chicken pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon each ( paprika, grounded garlic and dried parsley)
- 2 cubes maggi (Bouillon cube)
- Large oven tray and 1 sheet aluminum foil
- In a large bowl, combine all the spices listed above.
- Add the chicken into the spices a couple of pieces at a time, combine until well coated. Marinate the chicken overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 300f. In the mean time remove the chicken from the fridge and place the pieces on the aluminum foil lined oven tray.
- Bake the chicken for 30mins turning once at the 15mins interval.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.