This is my oven fried fish recipe.
- 2 medium fish fillet (red snapper or pacific perch) (Makes 6 pieces)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cube maggi
- ½ teaspoon each (Crushed pepper, dried garlic )
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Cut each fillet into 3 pieces, pat dry
- Combine the salt, maggi and spice in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mix (step 2) into each fish piece. Set in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Brush the oven tray with oil; place the fish pieces on the tray skin side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turning at the 7 minutess interval.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.