You really want this stuff on your christmas menu, the taste is phenomenal; chopped onions and Yagi really bring out the best in minced meat. If you do not have access to a grill, you can make use of a stove top griddle or the oven. A MUST TRY RECIPE!
- Minced Beef (ground beef) -2 cups
- Yagi / suya seasoning – 2 tea spoons
- 1 small onion (Finely minced)
- 1 egg
- Salt and maggi to taste
- Chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
- 1 table spoon Oil
- Soak kebab skewers in cold water for 2-3hours
- Thoroughly combine the first six ingredients in a food processor or by hand. Refrigerate for 2-4 hrs (or overnight)
- Mold mixture into sausages about 4cm long around each skewer, brush with oil and place on barbeque or grill. cook until done ~ 2.5mins on each side (Turn frequently during cooking)
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.