- 4 large potatoes ( sweet or regular)
- 3 table spoons olive oil (Divided)
- 1/2 Cup Crab meat (optional)
- 4-6 cooked shrimps
- Mushrooms (1 cup chopped)
- 1/4 of a medium red onion (sliced)
- 2 sprigs of Spring onion (chopped)
- Some chilli (Optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 cube maggi
- Rinse and cube the potatoes. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with some salt, black pepper and Olive oil. Toss well.
- Place the tossed potatoes on an oven tray, Bake at 375^F for 35-40mins(12-15mins if using sweet potatoes) (Until the potatoes are tender to the touch and a bit golden)
- place a wok or frying pan over medium heat, add in the left over olive oil. Add in the chopped onion, mushrooms and spring onions. Stir-Fry for 5-7 mins. Add in the crab meat, maggi, and salt. Combine.
- Add in the cooked potatoes. Leave to cook for another 5mins.
Serve as a main dish or side.