This is a quick weeknight recipe that doesn’t take much time to prepare. it’s a straightforward and delicious recipe. Try it on it’s own, in a flour wrap or as a lettuce wrap.
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs -4 Pieces
- Salt- to taste
- Freshly cracked black or Cameroon pepper – To taste
- Maggi – 1 cube
- Suya spice mix – 1 heaped teaspoon
- Oil – 2 Tablespoons
- Peppers and onions – Thinly Sliced
Other: Wrap or Lettuce for serving
- Cut the chicken into thin strips
- Combine the cut chicken, pepper, salt and maggi. Set aside
- Place a large skillet on high heat, heat up the oil, and add in the chicken. Stir fry on all sides untilchicken is thoroughly cooked (about 5-6 minutes)
- Add in the suya spice. stir fry for 1 minute. Add in chopped peppers and onions. Remove from heat and set aside.