Blended/Pounded okazi – 1/2 cup
Assorted meat (Cow leg, dried meat, snail)
Water – 4cups
Blended crayfish – 1/4 cup
Ofor(yellow) – 1 tablespoon
Eguisi – 1.5 tablespoon
Palm oil – 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
- Steam assorted meat and stockfish with onions, salt, bouillon cubes and pepper till it’s properly cooked.
- When meat is properly cooked, set heat to medium, add water, salt, pepper, crayfish and bouillon cubes and let it boil for about 5minutes
- Add palm oil and let it boil for another 10minutes.
- Add ofor and eguisi into boiling pot and let it boil for 5minutes (When adding ofor make sure to sprinkle it, so it doesn’t form clumps)
- Add okazi into boiling pot, stir and turn off heat.
- SOUP IS READY!!
- Serve with garri/pounded yam/fufu