- Pour the blended tomato base into a large pot; boil until it is reduced to half the size
- Place another large pot on medium heat, set the turkey in, add 1tspn of salt and 2cubes of Knor . Cover and cook for 25mins
- Place a medium pot on low heat; add in the oil the oil. Blanch the oil for about 4mins (you might need to switch on the fan.lol)
- Carefully add in the tomato base to the oil , cover the pot immediately. Turn the heat to medium, cook for 3-5mins. Add in the left over salt and Knorr. Stir. Taste and adjust for seasoning if need be.
- Add in your boiled turkey, reduce the heat to a little below medium, cover the pot and cook for 20-25 mins (enough time to let the stew sip into the turkey bones).
- Remove the stew from heat; serve with Ofada rice, basmati or regular parboiled rice.