- Combine the bell peppers, onion and tomatoes in a blender or food processor. Puree
- Pour the pureed mixture into a medium pot, set on high heat. Cook for 20mins to remove excess water
- Set a large pot on medium heat, add in the palm and groundnut oil. Bleach for 5mins
- Add in the parboiled pureed mixture, ½ cup water, Knorr cubes, curry and salt. Simmer for 10mins
- Reduce the heat to below medium, add in the precooked meat. Combine, taste and adjust for salt.
- Cover and leave to cook for 30mins. The stew is ready to serve when the oil floats to the top.
Serve on white rice or as a sauce for Okele.