- Combine Part A in a blender or food processor, puree to a fine paste
- Pour the pureed mixture into a medium pot, set on high heat. Cook for 20mins to remove excess water. Alternatively you can microwave the mixture for 10minutes on high.
- Set a large pot on medium heat, add in half of the palm and groundnut oil, bleach for 2 mins and in the chopped onions and fry until dark. Remove and discard the onions.
- Add in the parboiled pureed mixture, ½ cup water, Knorr cubes and salt. Simmer for 15mins
- Reduce the heat to below medium, add in the precooked meat and eggs(if using). Combine. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Cover and simmer for another 15 minutes. Add in the left over palm oil
- Cover and simmer for another minutes. The stew is ready to serve when oil floats to the top.
Serve on white rice or as a sauce for Okele.